Installing and Activating Avast Premium Security
Avast Premium Security for Windows is a extensive security software that blocks viruses, spyware, and other malicious threats. Additionally, it protects you and your data against dangerous fake websites, ransomware, and hackers while you are online.
Avast Premium Security is a paid product that requires a subscription to use. This article contains instructions to install the application and either activate an existing subscription, or start a free-trial period.
Install Avast Premium Security
- Ensure no other application or antivirus software is running on your PC.
- Click the button below to download the Avast Premium Security setup file, and save it to a familiar location on your PC (by default, downloaded files are saved to your Downloads folder). https://www.avast.com/download-thank-you.php?product=PRW-ONLINE
- Right-click the downloaded setup file
avast_premium_security_setup_online.exeand select Run as administrator from the context menu.
- If prompted for permission by the User Account Control dialog, click Yes.
- Wait while setup installs Avast Premium Security on your PC.
- Select one of the options below:
- Activate: If you purchased Avast Premium Security before installation, activate your paid subscription.
- Start Free Trial: If you do not yet have a paid Avast Premium Security subscription, start a free-trial period to enjoy access to all paid product features for a limited time period.
Minimum system requirements for Avast:
- Windows 10 except Mobile and IoT Core Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 8/8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 or higher, any Edition (32 or 64-bit).
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions); ARM-based devices are not supported.
- 1 GB RAM or above.
- 2 GB free space on the hard disk.
- Internet connection to download, activate, and maintain application updates and the antivirus database.
- Optimally standard screen resolution no less than 1024 x 768 pixels.